The Optimized Life
is a deeply transformational journey designed to take you from frustrated and overwhelmed to healthy, empowered, and fulfilled.
This membership is an experience created for you to THRIVE by stepping into your new upgraded reality:
This is YOUR time to Thrive
The Optimized Life is a World-Class Transformation Experience
that focuses less on “doing” and more on “becoming” so that this RESULT you want will last FOREVER.
This is for YOU if you want to:
QUIT Yo-Yo Dieting and solve this problem once and for all
Release excess weight AND the struggle that comes with it
THRIVE as the best version of yourself
What we offer in The Optimized Life
Access to Practice Better app and TOL FB Group for Training on:
- Mastering Nutrition
- Upgrading your Mindset
- Subconscious Reprogramming
- Faith-Based Meditations
- Faith-Based Workouts
- and more
1 to 1 Coaching
1 to 1 Coaching with one video session per month and weekly text check-ins from your coach to keep you on track and to ensure you get the support you need when you are feeling stuck.
This is where your membership gets personalized to YOU and addresses your unique needs.
Group Coaching is happening once a month, where we’ll have a membership mixer devoted to a specific coaching topic, with time for Q&A at the end. Group coaching and support also happen in the comments thread after these sessions (if you can’t make it live).
A community of support that can’t be overstated. Imagine growing in a community of Christian women where you can feel loved, safe, prayed over, and in connection with as you do this journey of health and wellness together.
You’ll be supported, trained and coached by Dr. Catherine Henderson- pharmacist and functional medicine health coach.
Catherine delivers life coaching, nutritional support, mindset work and scriptural meditations each week.
Christian Workout Database
Gina Cordova, ACE Certified Fitness Trainer, brings new Faith and Fitness workouts to our program each week.
We have workouts for every fitness level, including stretching, cardio, barre, pilates and strength workouts- all accompanied by Christian playlists to enrich your workout.
New Resources Each Week
When you join us, you’ll immediately get access to a collection of meal plans, recipes, workouts, and SO MUCH MORE.
In addition, we record every call and training and add it to our database- you get access to it all, to use at your own pace to help you make changes that will last a lifetime.
The start of YOUR Journey
- Let’s learn all about you- we will send you online forms so that we can learn
- your history
- your goals
- your vision
- Welcome Call
- Let us give you a tour of the program- familiarizing you with the resources
- Plan Creation- between you and your coach, based on YOUR goals
- Establishing the direction we will go, how we will measure progress, and setting expectations
- Prep Week- you have your plan, let’s map out the logistics as well as the mental game
- Review your plan- ask questions, revise as needed
- Set yourself up for success
- Get support from your coach on the best implementation strategies
- Take part in a coaching call to hash out final details of your plan
- Begin your first implementation week.
- Feel really proud of the foundational work you’ve done
- Know that things are truly going to work out this time.
- Stay in touch with your coach, asking questions or for advice as things come up.
- Use our pre-recorded resources (your coach may recommend specific recordings) that apply to you.
- Participate in a 1:1 coaching session to troubleshoot the hard parts you are noticing.
- Pivot based on solutions created in coaching.
- Journal about what you are learning.
- Continue to use our database of resources to learn strategies that apply to the changes you are making.
- Celebrate the Wins from your first two weeks in action.
- Work to identify behavioral patterns that are out of alignment with the life you are working to create.
- Use the ongoing chat with your coach to report progress and challenges in real-time, so that you can adjust as you go.
- Connect with other women in the group- being sure to utilized each other for support.
- Work with your coach to uncover what beliefs are creating your patterns.
- Do some releasing work to dissolve those beliefs as you expose them- your coach will share appropriate strategies to help you work through these beliefs.
- All while continuing to work your plan- you’ll be amazed at how well you are able to stay on track, even when you are processing the emotional work of the program.
- Decide what new beliefs you need to adopt- taking control of your internal dialogue and quieting your inner critic. Choosing to believe truth instead of the painful lies that have shaped your past.
- Create subconscious cues to embed these new beliefs into your identity.
- Continue to work your plan, noticing how much easier it is becoming.
- Attend the Celebration Session with your fellow TOL clients to relish in your personal growth (and theirs!)
- Work with your coach on revising your plan for the next 8 weeks.
Frequently asked questions
..So, while it will be up to YOU to succeed this community will be here to support you ALL the way. We are all in for your success.
How much time will I need to devote to this program each week?
Redesigning your lifestyle once and for all is A LOT of work- I’m not going to candy-coat it for you. However, you won’t be using every resource every week. Most people choose 1-2 resources to use each week based on their needs and their schedule. Our goal is optimize every aspect of your life- and that includes your time. We want to help you establish what time you DO have available, and then make the most of what you have. Your coach will be there every step of the way to direct you to the resources that will be the most meaningful to you RIGHT NOW.
Will this work for me? I’ve tried a LOT of things before and nothing ever works for me.
I want you to know that this is a personalized approach of continuous improvement in your life. You will learn how to navigate the process of change over and over and over until you reach the destination you seek. What is different about this program, in comparison to other programs out there, is that we teach you tools to last you a lifetime instead of giving you a short-term, cookie-cutter approach. Your results are inevitable when you use the strategies that we teach and use in our own lives.
What are the typical results that your clients see?
The Optimized Life is an all-inclusive program and we are offering a solution to physical health, mental health, and spiritual growth. All of the pieces of our program work hand in hand to create a variety of results like these things that our clients have reported:
Losing weight (10 lbs, 20 lbs, 35 lbs, or more)
Improving lab values- cholesterol levels, insulin resistance, blood pressure, inflammatory markers and more
Releasing feelings of anxiety and depression by learning to rewire their mind with positive thoughts
Quieting the inner critic so that they can extend grace to themselves, while still moving forward and working on their goals
Healing relationships that have been a long-term struggle
Renewing their relationship with God through intentionally connecting with Him
I only want to commit for 3 months, is there an option for that?
We recommend that you maintain your membership for AT LEAST one year. Lasting change takes time. However, we are now opening our doors to month-by-month members. There is no contract required and you can cancel anytime by simply emailing our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tools for Transformation
Not sure if The Optimized life is for you?
Let’s connect to discuss your goals, health habits, road blocks, and answer your questions! We would love to brain storm with you to determine a good path for you to reach your health goals. If our program is not for you, we would still love to connect with you and point you in the right direction. Book your FREE consult call. No pressure. No pitches. We are here to see YOU succeed!
What’s the Cost?
Improving your health requires an investment. Your time, resources, energy, and even finances are all required for a long-lasting change in your life. Make the INVESTMENT in you.
You DESERVE to find the freedom and success that come with a healthy lifestyle. You DO NOT need to tackle the world of wellness ALONE. You DESERVE to have support on your journey.
We would be HONORED to guide you through this life-altering process.
The Optimized Life is designed to be that INVESTMENT that your body, mind, and spirit need
Join us in The Optimized Life
Our entry-level membership is designed to help you get your foot in the door to working with us. This is for you if you need the resources we offer and want to take a DIY approach.
This membership includes access to:
This is the sweet spot for those that want the resources alongside support and community. When you are ready to dive deeper into your health and what drives your decisions, this is the membership for you.
This is our highest level of support for those that are looking to make massive shifts in their life in the shortest amount of time. Catherine will be working with you 1-to-1 to personalize a plan for you, hold you accountable, and push you toward success.